Works with ANY bed including powered height adjustable hospital beds by simply sliding under head or side of the bed mattress. No special installation skills! Perfectly meets needs of individuals with upper extremity limitations to activate switch-enabled devices in all bed positions including wireless residential nurse call chime, wireless intercom, voice dialing speakerphone, and switch scanning environmental controls. .
Optionally add Camelbak metered independent hydration. Includes Dual function Sip & Puff Switch, Single-function Bite Bulb, and adapter for most Hospital & Rehab Facilities Nurse Call 1/4" Wall Jack Systems providing access before going home or during hospitalization.
- Sip, Puff, or Bite switches with two 1/8" Mono Male Jacks on 5ft. wire.
- 3rd Arm Flex 52 Inch Bed Mattress Mount
- Silver-Ion Lined anti-contamination pneumatic tubing
- 1 optional Screw-on Disposable Anti-Contamination Straight Mouthpiece with dual Hydrophobic and HEPA rated filter elements
- 1 optional Disposable Bite Bulbs
- 1 adapter for most Hospital & Rehab Facilities Nurse Call 1/4" Wall Jack Systems (special order with alternative 3-9 pin nurse call system plugs)
Optionally add our Camelbak based H2O Independent Metered Hydration System, Wireless Residential Nurse Call Chimes, Wireless Residential Intercom, Voice Dialing Speakerphone, Switch Scanning Environmental Controls, or Sip-n-Puff Hospital Bed Controller.
Optionally upgrade to add our popular QuadMouse, Housemate ECU, CareTalk Switch Scanning or Voice Dialing Speakerphone, TalkIR Voice Dialing Speakerphone, Communicator Bluetooth Speakerphone for Mobile Phones, ClicktoPhone for Android Mobile Phones, Head Gamer, Versatility Game Control System, iPad or Android tablets with our unique Mouthstick, or Amazon Kindle Page Turner Robotic Switch Interface, and many other devices you need to get positioned up near your mouth or head when you are lying in bed.
Documentation for Care Professionals