Just the right length for running from PowerGrip controller under wheelchair seat up to the PowerGrip orthosis on wearers belt, under the shirt and inside the sleeve to their forearm where it plugs into the PowerGrip orthosis.
Also perfect as a replacement cable for ability switches with damaged wires, but the 10 foot or 12 foot may be more useful in that application.
- 6 feet long Cable - Sold as a 5 pack
- 1/8 inch or 3.5mm Mono Male Plug to 1/8 inch or 3.5mm Mono Male Plug
- 2 Conductor, 28AWG Nickel Plated
- Rugged Fully Molded Quality with thick PVC 1.00mm insulation
- Outer Diameter of Molded Connector: 10.3mm
Connects any MONO (2 conductor - 1 channel and ground). Basic shielding to protect against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. This cable has a PVC jacket, molded ends. This product is NOT shielded.