If your filter is black from bacterial contamination, 24 hours after treatment with AJX, your filters will be tan or brown, and after 72 hours you should get between 500 and 700 hours on a filter. Most of the problems associated with bad engine performance are caused by moisture / water in fuel leading to bacterial growth and can easily be avoided by adding AJX Perfect Fuel Maintenance Additive and following a simple maintenance program.
The proof is in the filter.... Testimonials and Inclusive Adventures story with AJX
In AJX a living microbe eats up microbial growth until it literally explodes into microscopic particles that burn through fuel cleanly and efficiently without falling to the bottom of the tank or clogging injectors and fuel systems like most other biocide products.
- Fuel System Detergent (to clean fuel pumps and injectors)
- Combustion Chamber Deposit Controller (to reduce varnish and carbon)
- Anti-Microbial Agent (biocide)
- Fuel Preservative (to increase storage period and eliminate future bacterial growth)
- Corrosion Inhibitor and Metal Deactivator
- Deposit Control Catalyst (to help dissolve solids and to promote fuel’s molecular balance)
- Power Enhancer and Ignition Improver
- Top Cylinder Lubricant (reduces valve recession and friction in combustion chamber)
- Pour Point Depressant
- Fuel Flow Improver (to improve fuel’s cloud point and eliminate filter plugging)
- Cetane Improver
- Fuel System Friction Reducer
- Disperses Water Derived from Condensation
AJX Diesel Fuel Tank Cleaning System for Marine & Industrial Tanks
A Three-Part Cleaning System designed by the Israeli Military to solve microbial contamination (algae) problems in the desert heat without costly fuel polishing.
- Unique process includes a biocide that kills the microbes in minutes.
- A living microorganism that “eats up” slimy deposits in your tank until they burst and become dead tissue and the living part starts eating all over again and repeats the process.
- The last product dissolves the dead tissue creating a clean fuel tank.
AJX Diesel & Fuel Oil Tank Maintenance Additive
Keeps your tank clean, should be used every time you fuel up. Eliminates fungi, prevents microbial contamination (algae), reduces smoke, power booster, injector cleaner and reduces pour point. For marine and industrial use. For marine and industrial use.
- 1 U.S. Quart (0.946 Liters) treats 500 Gal. (1892 Liters)
- 10 Oz. bottle (treats 160 gallons)
- EPA Reg # 213320003 - Tank Cleaning
- EPA Reg # 213320001 - Tank Maintenance
AJX Gasoline Tank Cleaning Additive
Eliminates the side effects caused by ethanol. Ethanol captures moisture from the air and condensation. Water in your fuel promotes bacterial growth in gasoline causing damage to engines and tanks. Your engine runs hotter, loses lubrication, and suffers from corrosion.
- Multi functional gasoline catalyst and biocide for bacterial treatment.
- Eliminates existing microbial contamination (brown goopy stuff) that builds up and causes clogged filters and engine failure.
- Prevents new bacterial growth, reduces smoke, improves fuel flow, fuel efficiency
- Preserves and improves fuel performance.
- Cleans & lubricates fuel pumps and injectors.
- Provides top cylinder lubricity to reduce friction and wear.
1 U.S. Quart (0.946 Liters) treats 500 Gal. (1892 Liters)
EPA Reg # 213320002