This stylish, versatile new speakerphone can be used on its own or to transmit the calls, music, audiobooks, or even movies to your car's audio system with no installation necessary. Intuitive voice announcements give you the speakerphone's status without needing to see it. Plus, excellent audio quality is guaranteed thanks to the advanced DSP noise reduction & echo cancellation that insure crystal clear sound quality on both sides of the call.
- Using ONLY 1 ability switch or ECU with The Core or Infrared ECU Switch you can: (or pushing down on the wide top surface)
- Activate your cell phone's voice dialing
- Answer Calls
- Hang Up or Terminate a Call
- Power speakerphone on/off
- Reject a call (phone dependent)
- Transfer a call between speakerphone and mobile handset such as for use with a wired privacy headset
- Redial last number (phone dependent)
- Change volume and mute/unmute a call using touch sensitive points on top surface
- Excellent Call Quality - Full-Duplex with background noise reduction and echo cancellation via DSP Technology
"Most dependable audio call quality" as rated by PC World and other reviewers
- Easy to use - auto pairing at first startup - Bluetooth 2.0 headset and hands-free profiles
- Long Battery Life: Up to 14 hours Talk Time and Up to 255 hours Standby Time with Auto off
- Sleek, smooth, and stylish without any visible buttons!
- Clips to shirt or pants pocket like a Star Trek Communicator or use with included Velcro thigh strap.
- Conveniently and wirelessly connects to, and activates your cell phone's voice dialing over a Bluetooth connection.
- Voice Feedback Announcements in 10 languages - you will hear "Power On" and "Power Off", "Pairing Mode", "Connected"
- Audible Caller ID -you will hear "Call from 1-415-555-4141"
- A2DP Media Streaming - music and other media such as audio books and movies played on your cell phone will automatically begin streaming through the headset speaker with no intervention required
- FM Transmitter - transmits music and other media or calls from the speakerphone to any FM radio in the car or at home. To transmit push the FM button and it will announce a frequency ("frequency 88.7 megahertz"); then simply tune your radio to that frequency, and the audio began transmitting.
- Unique Night Mode - for those who find little LED lights irritating, by pressing the FM button and Volume Up button at the same time completely turns off the speakerphone's blue LED lights.
- Weight: 3.00 ounces or 75 g
- Dimensions (in inches) 5.0 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches
- USB AC wall charger
- 12VDC car charger
- Clip for shirt or pants pocket or included Velcro Thigh Strap
- Quick-Start Manual
- Ability Switches: Roughneck Single Pushbutton Switch, Puff Switch, Bite Switch, etc.
- 3rd Arm Wheelchair Armrest Mini Mount or Wheelchair Seat Frame Mount
- Power2Go Wheelchair Charging Socket Cell Phone USB Charger (can also be used with VoiceBT)
- Various Models Unlocked/No Contract Cell Phones
- The Core Infrared ECU Wireless RF Companion
- Infrared ECU Switch