Ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living, or long-term nursing environments struggling with pressure sores, the threat of pressure sores, or chronic pneumonia, or a caregiver having to wake up multiple times a night to roll the person they are caring for. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button, voice command, or smart phone touchscreen. Also ideal for customers who have difficulty entering or exiting the bed.
Makes the following tasks Possible or Easier
- Rolling Side to Side during the Night
- Wheelchair Transfers
- Standing from a Seated Position
- Assistance Sitting Up in Bed for Dressing, Eating, or simply getting out of bed
- Elevating Feet and Legs for Treatment of Edema
- Better More restful Sleep for heavy Snorer's, anyone using a CPAP, diagnosed with Sleep Apnea or other respiratory infections or problems
- Improves Back Health for Caregivers making rolling, dressing, bed-baths, and other cares performed in bed much less straining
FREE Shipping in Continental USA to any location with a commercial Receiving Dock. Add $85 for Residential Delivery with Liftgate.
- Ask about availability of White Glove Delivery and Setup with removal of all packing materials and other waste is available for $295 covering up to 2 Beds.
- 10 inches of Height Adjustability helps to save the backs of caregivers
- 6 Whisper-quiet, powerful, and ultra reliable Dewart® German actuator motors to roll, raise head, feet, and entire bed
- 4 pcs European Style Bedside Rails
- 5" German Central Locking Caster Wheels - 2 with Brakes
- Head and Foot Boards
- 6 IV Drip Holes
- 4 Drainage Bag Hooks
- 2 Year EVERYTHING Warranty - covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception. Our warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty. 10 Year Parts Availability. 12 Year Expected Life.
- Lateral Rotation (25° Rolling)
- Head Up 59° and Down
- Feet Up 35° and Down
- Elevate Bed Up 10" or Down
- Trendelenburg 12° & Reverse Trendelenburg 12°
- Bed fully assembled on casters - roll out of shipping crate, slide 6 individually packaged head, foot, and side panels
- Standard Foam Mattress - 33" x 77.5" (850 mm x 1970mm)
- Control by Voice with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, with an Ability Switch, on a Smartphone or Tablet Touchscreen with Broadened Horizons' Stratus Bedroom Butler
- Horizonal Micro-Gravity Elastomer Gel Grid Mattress - Pressure Equalizing Elimination of Pressure-Points, Eliminates Moisture Contact with Skin. No Moving Parts, No Air Pump to Fail, Air Leaks! Lasts 20+ years - Newest Sleep Surface introduced 2015 designed by NASA Aerospace Engineer Specializing in pressure and Force Management. Note: mattress will fit tightly between side rails and head and footboard compressed 1 inch at head and feet each and 2.5 inches on each side but this should not be an issue as it is very flexible.
Ships by Freight
- 15 Day Lead Time from our Michigan, USA Warehouse
- 90 Day Lead Time from Factory. 15-45 Day Expedited By Air Freight for an additional $2000. (Total cost for airfreight $3500, we cover $1500 for you)
- Bed Crate Size: 92.5" x 47.6" x 31.5" 573 pounds. (2350mm x 1210mm x 800mm 260kg) 15 pcs / 20' Container
- Mattress Package Size: 41" x 13" X 13" 33 pounds (1040 mm x 330 mm x 330 mm 15 kg)
- If you are dissatisfied in any way please contact us so we can work with you to resolve the issue. Returns will be extended up to 90 Days, however due to size for freight and inventory handling will incur a 11% Restocking Fee plus Freight both ways.