Turns a new or existing wrist-driven tenodesis or rachet-style orthosis into a PowerGrip Assisted Grasp Orthosis.
Must be fit and mounted by a licensed orthotist. Available complete and ready to use from Broadened Horizons directly, or partner's Jaeco Orthopedics or Becker Oregon.
- PowerGrip Orthosis Controller
- Grip-Assist Actuator with preassembled control cable jack and mounting hardware
- Control Cable plus 2 spares
- 1-2 week 3amp Lifepo4 Battery Pack
- Roughneck Dual Pushbutton Switches (or substitute Sip & Puff Switches on request for individuals with movement in 1 arm only)
- PowerGrip Assisted Grasp Orthosis Usage Guide
* Orthosis (aluminum glove) required