QuadMouse - control with Chin, Lips, or Tongue
No hand, arm, or even head movement needed! Work & play effectively with only slight 1/4 inch movement of Chin, Lips, or Tongue! Made especially for disabled or handicapped people with no use of their arms.
Broadened Horizons offers everything you need for efficient and productive computer accessibility for school, work, and free time! Click, double-click, and right-click the mouse with the built in secondary joystick. Use the built-in speed adjustability to customize mouse sensitivity. Type with voice-recognition software using one of our recommended microphones. Alternatively gain full control over your computer using voice, ability switches, or other methods using any of these recommended software options.
New v2 Features
- Built-in Drag (click and hold) eliminates any need to install software or configure drivers! Scroll, move, resize, drag and drop, and select multiple items with ease using either left or right click.
- Joysticks require less force to operate than previous models.
- All user-programmed speed settings are saved in the QuadMouse memory and are retained even when the computer is turned off.
- Step through the four speed channels in either direction.
- Store up to 16 user programmable speeds for each of the four channels, or select one of four factory preset configurations.
- Smaller size: 4" wide, 2" high, 1" deep. (Previous models are 5" x 2.5" x 2".) Joysticks remain the same 1 inch apart for ease of use.
- Driverless support on Windows, Linux, and Apple. Simply plug the quadmouse into a USB port and you are ready to start.
- Optional desktop mount with 4 degrees of freedom can hold the quadmouse anywhere from 4"-18" above the desk surface and up to 12" in front of the desk.
- Optional Clamping Mount for Bed or Desk.
- Click, double-click, and right-click with the built in secondary joystick.
- Adjust mouse speed to customize mouse sensitivity with the secondary joystick.
- The quadmouse can be used simultaneously with other mouse/joystick/game controllers.
- Lip or Chin Mouse Controller
- User Manual
Computer Accessibility Software recommended for use with Quadmouse.
Gaming for those only able to move their lips or tounge.
Play ANY game that can be played using a mouse! Voice Control Interactive Gaming Software is the recommended complement for complete hands-free control of most keyboard shortcuts, commands, and even allows for the creation of custom macros. This software works great for Flight Simulators, First Person Shooters, Racing, and 60 of the most popular PC games!
Help other disabled individuals like yourself select the best PC games that you can play with our accessible mouse controllers by contacting us with your suggestions or experience with various games.
Alternatives for Consideration/Comparison QuadJoy