Features & Benefits
- Raised button surfaces make it easy to activate with side of hand, head, or any other part of body.
- Sensitive, feather touch activation for individuals with very limited finger strength. (ALS, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy)
- Auditory feedback confirms successful activation for individuals with little or no sensation. (Quadriplegia, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis)
- Extremely durable. Takes a Lick'n and keeps on Clicking! Can survive being driven over by a 300lb power chair.
- Perfect for wheelchair armrests.
- Compact enough and proper depth to imbed into wheelchair armrest foam for a professional look!
- Also available as Head Switch on Wheelchair Headrest Mount and on adjustable necklace for chin activation.
Dimensions: Only 1.38" x 1.38" x 0.8"