Introduction to Wheelchair Mounting
Connecting to a wheelchair can be the most difficult part of setting up a mounting system.
We are here to help!
Wheelchair mounting is divided into two components:
Part A: Choose a Wheelchair Bracket
The Mount'n Mover post attaches to a Wheelchair Bracket. You have a choice of:
- an Adjustable Angle Wheelchair Bracket, or
- a Solid Wheelchair Bracket
PartB: Choose Wheelchair Bracket Attachment Hardware
The wheelchair frame you want to attach to dictates which hardware will work best. Additional components to extend mounting point or avoid obstacles are available.
- Phillips Screwdriver (we prefer size #2)
- 3/16" Hex Key (one is provided with each mount)
- In some cases, an adjustable wrench or 7 /16" wrench is required
Prefer a print copy? Download our complete Wheelchair Attachment Guide
Continue to Choose Wheelchair Bracket