Control 4 devices with a single ability switch! Activate and hold your ability switch and controller scans through 4 LEDs sequentially. Release the switch on the LED corresponding to the X10 device or module you would like to turn on/off. If the X10 device is off it will turn on, and if it is already on it will turn off.
- Single Switch Scanning 4 Device X10 Environmental Controller - Can control any 4 unit codes (1-16) on 1 house code
- Assistance Request Chime - plugs into any wall outlet
- Decorative Paddle X10 Wall Light Switch - replaces any current existing wall light switch
- 2 X10 On/Off Modules - plug into any wall outlet to control a lamp, fan, or any other AC appliance
Ability switch required - not included. i.e. Puff Switch, Pushbutton, Pancake switch, etc.
Recommended ability switches:
- Sip & Puff or Puff only switch on 3rd Arm Flex Mount
- New Touch Sensitive, Roughneck Single Pushbutton, Pancake, or Grip Switch for use with arm/hand
- Strip Switch on floor - drive your wheelchair wheel over it and then off again to activate chosen device
- Fist/Foot/Bump Switch to side table at the height of your toe on your wheelchair foot plate. Simply nudge with your toe by moving your wheelchair