For Laptops, Windows Tablet, & AAC Devices from Tobii, DynaVox, PRC Prentke Romich, Ablenet, etc. plus USB iPad, iPhone, & Android
No special installation required! Simply plug it in. Automatically detects voltage required and sets itself! No special techie knowledge needed.
Works with 98% of the most popular laptops and augmentative commuWheelchair Accessoriesnications devices. Simply select the plug that fits your device, set charger to voltage matching devices original power adapter (see details tab), then plug into your wheelchair 3 prong charging socket.
- Universal laptop charger for use in 3-prong charging socket found on 99% of power wheelchairs and scooters.
- Wheelchair or scooter remains operational.
- Negligible impact on 2 huge batteries in the wheelchair (consider size of laptop battery vs. 2 wheelchair batteries).
- Can also be used with truck, camper, RV, bus or boat that has a 24VDC or 12VDC cigarette lighter CLA socket
- Includes 10 most common plug tips utilized on most laptops, tablets, and AAC devices - Plug Advisor
Includes 1 FREE special order tip with many more available to accommodate most any kind of device
- Microsoft Surface 1, 2, 3 Standard and Pro models require a model-specific adapter wire that is available under options.
- We have a way to make every device work, if none of the FREE special order tips will work, very worst case we would have to make a custom adapter wire. If your plug is not circular coaxle style, optionally snap a photo with your mobile phone of the male plug end of the power supply/charger.
- Automatically sets its output voltage for your laptop or device assuring compatibility with all major brands
- 90 Watt high capacity to accommodate even the largest 17" power-hungry multimedia devices
- Protected against overload, short circuit and overheating
- Includes carry bag to store plug tips
AAC Device Compatability
- Tobii DynaVox T-Series: T-7, T-10, T-15; and M-Series: M-8; and the S32; and I-Series+: I-12+, I-15+, EyeMobile, PCEyeGo Devices
- Dynavox (pre-Tobii) previous generation devices should all be supported.
- Prentke Romich - All Accent, ECO, & Essence PRO models supported: 18V, 3.4A, 2.5 x 5.5x11mm plug (confirmed)
- ECO, ECO2, ECO-14, Accent 700, Accent 800, Accent 800-B, Accent 1000, Accent 1400, & Words for Life NOVA Edition
- Ablenet Connect for Speech, QuickTalker Freestyle
- **Almost all other devices from 12 V to 24 V Output. Contact us with your device's Output voltage (V DC) and amperage (A) printed on its original power supply/charger.
Funding: Medicare/Medicaid CPT Code E2599 - Accessory MISC for Speech Generated Device
Compatible Laptop Brands
Input Power requirements
Always make sure to use a power adapter that can supply the amount of power necessary for your notebook/Netbook. (Click Details Tab >>)
- Input: 12 Volt to 28 Volt DC from Wheelchair 3-Prong Charging Socket
- Selectable Output: 12, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, & 24 Volt DC
- High Capacity: 90 Watts (or ~6 Amps at 12-18 V, 5.5 Amps at 19 & 20 V, 5 Amps at 22 & 24 V)
Q: My HP or Compaq notebook shows this message: "This adapter doesn't provide enough power" Is this a problem?
A: This message is no reason to worry. HP or Compaq notebooks give this standard warning when any 3rd party adapter is used. The Trust power adapter will work just fine in this case. Only in some rare cases the notebook really does not charge. In this case, please contact Trust customer care for a solution.